Tea tree is a multi-purpose essential oil which has very powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It is an excellent acne solution thanks to its powerful antibacterial properties that assist in remedying oily and acne prone skin as well as alleviating colds and flu.
• Tea tree oil is beneficial to all family members as it is a deep cleanser and has antiseptic properties. It is one of the most common all-around beneficial trees in Australia.
• Antifungal, antiseptic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and antiviral.
• Treats a range of ailments from dandruff to athlete’s foot. This aromatic oil protects and heals the skin from insect and spider bites when used in combination with lavender essential oil.
• The continuing use of tea tree oil will help in keeping germs and bacteria from entering your body so it is suitable as a body wash or shampoo.
• Tea tree oil is a natural cleanser and the refreshing herbal scent will keep your skin feeling refreshed.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to a 10ml carrier oil.
Bath: 5 drops.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of a vaporiser.
Not to be taken, DO NOT INGEST.
Do not apply directly to the skin, Always dilute tea tree essential oil in a facial wash, shampoo or lotion base before applying to the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Tea tree oil can also be used to treat dandruff. Mix ten drops of tea tree oil with sulfate free shampoo. Leave the shampoo for five minutes on the scalp, gently massage then rinse. Your scalp will feel refreshed and the oil will remove the fungus causing dandruff.
Always dilute tea tree oil prior to use.
Add eight to ten drops of tea tree oil to a natural base face wash and use twice a day. To dry out pimples, place a drop of DILUTED tea tree oil on the affected area. Leave the oil overnight and the pimple will be almost gone by the morning.
100% Certified Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil.