Peppermint oil has a long medicinal history, notably being used in ancient Egypt, China, and Japan. It has a grassy, minty scent and is renowned for relieving nausea and headaches. Promotes blood circulation and relieves muscular pain.
Peppermint oil has a long medicinal history, notably being used in ancient Egypt, China, and Japan. It has a grassy, minty scent and is renowned for relieving nausea and headaches.
• Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral.
• Aids digestive disorder and irritable bowel syndrome.
• Inhaled, this oil treats respiratory symptoms such as coughs, colds, bronchitis, sinusitis as well as migraines, nausea and nervous conditions.
• Effective in the treatment of colds and flu.
• Astringent and anti-spasmodic.
• A known anti-septic to relieve skin irritation.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to a 10ml carrier oil.
Bath: 5 drops.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of a vaporizer.
Not to be taken. Do not apply directly to the skin.
Keep out of reach of children.
Peppermint essential oil is extremely high in the chemical component menthol; because of this, it should be taken with great care. Peppermint essential oil is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, infants or young children.
Additionally, it should not be used by epileptics or those with heart disease. Used in the evening, peppermint essential oil may cause wakefulness and high doses may cause allergic reactions.
Contains 100% pure Certified Organic Peppermint essential Oil.